Petrolink Engineering Pty Ltd
PENRITH, New South Wales 2750
Petrolink Engineering provides specialist engineering services to the Australian Service Station industry. Services include:
• Design & installation of underground & above ground fuel tanks & delivery systems
• Installation & compliance for VR1 & VR2
• Fuel & pipe engineering services
• Fuel tank installation & removal
• Site decommissioning
• Site remediation
• Dangerous Goods consulting & management
• Statistical Inventory Reporting
• Emergency response crews 24/7
Our qualified and experienced engineers and technicians provide a comprehensive mechanical and electrical maintenance programme to assist petroleum storage and delivery systems owners and operators in their compliance responsibilities.
Petrolink's specialist Environmental Support Services division can assess and advise on environmental protection planning, monitor well installations and groundwater analysis, as well as decommissioning and legal abandonment of disused underground fuel tanks.
Ensuring your fuel delivery equipment and systems are maintained to relevant Australian Standards is not only critical, it is law. With Petrolink as your service and maintenance partner, you can rest assured that your fuel systems are both compliant and dependable
7.30am to 6pm.
Monday to Friday.